Strategic Account Manager - USAMinneapolis & Chicago
Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. We are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic enterprise technology companies in the world. In this critical role, the Strategic Account Manager will drive revenue from new and existing accounts and will be responsible for developing and carrying out strategic account plans in an exciting and rapidly-evolving market.
The ideal candidate will be a proven Sales professional with a strong track record of quota over-achievement selling complex solutions. This individual will be results-driven, highly self-motivated, and able to balance a team approach with personal initiative and goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Drive business line revenue within assigned territory and accounts. Discover, prospect and qualify new opportunities as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Maintain regular contact with current customers to ensure successful integration, adoption, and on-going use of Parasoft’s products and services
- Represent Parasoft to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customer’s business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of Parasoft’s products, services, partners, and markets
- Direct complex sales cycles—including account mapping, development of high level relationships, account strategies, and business cases
- Effectively maintain sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing management with accurate sales forecasts
- Collaborate with global marketing and sales teams to share account knowledge and execute on sales strategies
Experience & Competencies
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software sales experience acquiring and cultivating major accounts
- Proven ability to effectively demonstrate complex technology and communicate the value proposition of technical solutions to prospects and customers
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle and the challenges that software engineers, managers, and executives face
- Genuine interest in the evolution of the software development industry, with the initiative to tackle and understand the newest trends and technologies
- Maniacal self-motivation, time management and personal accountability; an overall hunter mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and presentation skills using common sales and business tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.