Solutions Architect - UKCroydon, UK
Package Negotiable Depending upon Experience | Permanent Position
Parasoft UK Ltd. has an exciting and rare opportunity for a Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales Engineer to join one of the most dynamic Enterprise Technology companies in the world. As members of our EMEA Sales Team, Solution Architects act as the key technical advisor and product specialist for our customers and prospects. Working closely with your UK Sales counterpart, you will help accelerate the closing of strategic opportunities.
- Have in-depth technical conversations with customers to understand how they think about software and if necessary help them think differently so they understand the benefits available to their organisations
- Help customers understand current IT trends and processes and where Parasoft fits into their environment and the benefits we bring to their business
- Identify technical and business issues and find creative solutions to help resolve technical pain points and implement best practices by being a trusted advisor
- Partner and empower our customers to reap the maximum return on their investment in Parasoft solutions
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and the Parasoft community to evolve our solutions & messaging
- Conduct and manage the Proof of Concept (PoC) and evaluation stages of the sales cycle.
- Developing a strong and lasting relationship with customers
Experience & competencies:
It is critical that you be a motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency. You will also need to possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both Technical and Executive audiences. Other experiences you will bring include:
- Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative, team environment. Parasoft is a dynamic place and team collaboration is the key to our success!
- Genuine interest in the evolution of the software development industry, with the initiative to tackle and understand the newest trends and technologies
- You're no stranger to the limelight and you must be comfortable presenting and speaking in front of a large audience
- Ability to travel throughout the sales territory
- Experience with scripting in Bash/Bourne, Windows
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant customer facing experience in a pre-sales capacity for a software vendor
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and associated development best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
At least one of the following:
- Experience as a Software Developer with C/C++, Java, C# and building unit tests in a common framework
- A strong foundation in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and methodology
- Experience with embedded environments such as Wind River Workbench, ARM Workbench, QNX Momentics, Greenhills, and/or TI Code Composer
- Experience with common components in a “DevOps” toolchain: Jenkins (or similar), Chef, Puppet, Docker, Vagrant
*Please Note: All candidates are expected to have a valid UK Passport and full UK drivers license and own a car
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below. Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.