Director, Sales OperationsMonrovia, CA
Parasoft, the leader in test automation, is going through rapid growth. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our business and assist in further accelerating revenue growth for the Americas region. The right individual will possess the ability to think strategically and assist in matters such as strategic planning, program management and data driven decision making. The individual must also be exceptionally detail oriented and be able to oversee tactical and operational matters and assist in day to day management. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales, Americas.
What you'll do:
- Assess ongoing performance and report results and recommendations to the VP of Sales, Americas.
- Assist in strategic planning by providing data, guidance and operational support.
- Assess the health of the Americas business and proactively identify opportunities to accelerate revenue growth.
- Oversee and execute assigned programs, such as partner enablement and growth, pipeline quality, sales enablement and more.
- Assist in daily tactical execution, including coordinating and aligning the sales organization, review pricing, inspect quality of execution, territory planning, account planning, assist in increasing sales pipeline and increase speed of execution and sales velocity.
- Maintain and improve sales process and methodology.
- Assist in planning and execution of tactical sales marketing initiatives, including competitive takeout campaigns and cross-sell/up-sell.
- 7+ years in sales operations or sales management within the enterprise software industry.
- Ability to think strategically and make data driven decisions.
- Ability to execute with excellence and get things done.
- Ability to support all sales personnel, remove bottlenecks in process, increase velocity of execution and contribute the sales organization spending more time selling.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives and internal stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with sales process, sales execution, sales enablement and related processes.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and execute improvement.
- Ability to understand market trends and needs, Parasoft capabilities and strengths, competitive positioning and aligning tactical campaigns accordingly to drive revenue growth.
- Experience managing sales pipeline, providing data and guidance for decision making.
- Expert level experience using Sales Force CRM.
Exceptional candidates will also possess:
- MBA degree
- Fluent in Spanish
- Certification in Sales Force CRM